About Oriental Insurance
The oriental insurance company was founded at the independence year, 1947. It has over 1800+ branches and offices across the nation and over 13000 employee strength.
Oriental insurance provides a suite of insurance products like the unique Corona Kavach Policy,overseas mediclam policy, family floater health insurance policy, Arogya Sanjeevni policy, motor insurance and travel insurance plans, among others.
Oriental Insurance Plans
Oriental – Happy Family floater – Silver insurance policy is a floater policy that provides varying degrees of coverage, based on the necessity of the customer. The advantage of a floater plan is that the policy holder can insure his entire family using a single policy, thus cutting down on premium costs.
- No claim bonus (max up to 25%)
- Ambulance charges up to INR 3000
- 30 days pre-hospitalization expenses
- 60 days post-hospitalization expenses
- Organ donor expenses (up to INR 100000)
- Home treatment (up to 25000)
- Cashless option available
Policy exclusions include drug/alcohol related abuse, self-inflicted damage, non-medical expenses, cosmetic surgery and war damage