Oriental Health Insurance Plans (Top 15 Plans)
Oriental health insurance offers a variety of plans to safeguard you and your family’s future. Listed below are the various health insurance plans offered by the Oriental Health Insurance company.
- Happy Family Floater Policy
- Mediclaim Insurance Policy (Individual)
- PNB- Oriental Royal Mediclaim
- OBC- Oriental Mediclaim Policy
- Mediclaim Insurance Policy (Group)
- Oriental Happy Cash – Nischint Rahein
- Oriental Super Health Top-up
- Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana
- Health of Privileged Elders
- Arogya Sanjeevani Policy-Oriental Insurance
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy (E&S)
- Jan Arogya Bima Policy
- Oriental Dengue Kavach
- Oriental Critical Illness Policy
- Corona Kavach and Group Corona Kavach
1.) Oriental Happy Family Floater policy
Orientals Happy Family floater policy is a family floater plan that offers coverage to you and your family members under a single sum assured. This plan covers inpatient hospitalization expenses,multiple daycare treatments,pre and post hospotalization charges and much more. You can choose to cover yourself,legally wedded spouse, children and dependent parents under this policy. This plan is available in 3 variants- Silver, Gold and Diamond Plan.
- Takes care of in-patient hospitalizations expense,multiple daycare treatments, pre and post hospitalizations, ambulance charges and more.
- Benefit of cover restoration if you exhaust your coverage because of previous claims.
- Organ donor benefit of up to 10% of the sum insured.
- Benefit of second medical opinion for 11 major illnesses all round the world between Rs.5,000- Rs. 15,000 depending on the plan selected.
- Receive daily cash and Attendant allowance benefit of Rs. 600 – Rs. 1000. (for Gold and Diamond plan)
- Compulsory 10% co payment on ever claim only in the Silver plan.
Oriental Happy Family Floater policy
91 days – 65 years
Rs. 1 lakh – 20 lakh
2.) Mediclaim Insurance Policy (Individual)
This is a health insurance plan that provides comprehensive coverage to the insured that safeguards them from hospital related expenditure incurred due to any sickness,illness or any injury.
You can also cover yourself,your spouse,your children and parents under this policy under family floater basis.
- Covers reasonable and customary costs in respect of Hospitalization
- Covers ICU charges,room rent,boarding & nursing expenses,emergency ambulance costs,etc
- Pays towards anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theater costs,medicines & drugs,etc.
- Pays 30 days pre and 60 days post hospitalization.
- Daily cash allowance up to maximum 6 days of hospitalization
- Covers inpatient Ayush Treatment and Organ donor expense.
Mediclaim Insurance Policy (Individual)
18 years- 70 years
Rs.1lakh- Rs 10 lakh
3.) PNB- Oriental Royal Mediclaim
This policy is designed for any account holders of Punjab and National Bank at a low premium cost o protect the from healthcare related expenses.
This policy can be taken for self along with his family members.
- Benefit of daily cash benefit during hospitalization only for the primary holder of the policy up to Rs 1,000.
- The plan covers In-patient Hospitalization expenses in respect of the organ donor provided that the organ donation is for the Insured Person
- Covers 116 daycare procedures,Ambulance charges, Funeral expense in case of death of the insured max up to Rs 1,000.
- Covers up to 30 days pre and 60 days post hospitalizations expenses.
- Covers doctors, surgeons fees, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, medicines, blood, oxygen, etc.
PNB- Oriental Royal Mediclaim
18years -79 years
Rs.1lakhs -10 lakhs
4.) OBC- Oriental Mediclaim Policy-2017
Oriental’s Insurance’s OBC Mediclaim policy is made for the account holders of Oriental Bank of Commerce at a affordable premium costs. This particular plans is in 3 variants One account one policy,one person one policy and multiple accounts- one policy.
This policy can be taken either for the self alone or along with the family under single sum insured.
- The policy covers inpatient hospitalization,domiciliary hospitalization for the necessary illness or injury
- Covers 30 days pre and post hospitalization expense along with emergency ambulance costs.
- Covers for Operation Theater Charges,Chemotherapy,Radiotherapy,Cost of pacemaker,etc.
- Organ donor expenses can be covered in this policy
- Daily cash allowance benefit when hospitalized for 24 hours and above
OBC- Oriental Mediclaim Policy
Years 18- 79 years
Rs. 1lakh – Rs10 lakh
6.) Mediclaim Insurance Policy (Group)
Oriental Insurances mediclaim policy can be purchased by any Corporate group, Organization or company provided there are at least 50 members in the group. This plan provides extensive health coverage to the insured members of the groups safeguarding them from medically related expenses. The members can also choose to extend their coverage to their family members including spouse, children, parents.
- This policy covers the necessary and customary hospital expenditure of the policyholder.
- Covers room rent,nursing and boarding,ICU charges
- Provides Emergency Ambulance cover up to Rs.2000.
- The plan also covers for Mental illness and HIV
- Covers advanced and modern technological treatments such as Deep brain stimulation,Oral chemotherapy,Balloon Sinuplasty,etc.
- Optional Maternity cover along with New born cover available at low premium.
- Cover In-patient Ayush hospitalization and pre and post hospitalization charges.
Mediclaim Insurance Policy (Group)
18 years onward
Rs. 1lakh – Rs10 lakh
7.) Oriental Happy Cash – Nischint Rahein
This is a daily cash benefit plan that pays the insured daily lump sum cash allowance when he/she is hospitalized for a maximum period of 24 hours.
- Receive daily cash benefit towards convalescence,when your hospitalization exceeds more than a period of 30 to 60 days.
- Cash benefit toward in-patient Ayush treatment.
- 25% additional cash benefit on the hospitalization of a insured female member
- No medical tests mandatory to avail this policy.
- The policyholder will receive daily cash upon multiple hospitalizations in the same year.
Oreintal Happy Cash policy
3months – 60 years
Rs500 – Rs 3000
8.) Oriental Super Health Top-up
This is a Super Top-Up plan which starts covering your medical expenses once you have exhausted the sum insured of your base health insurance policy.
- Covers inpatient hospitalization expenditures
- Covers organ donor expense when the insured is the recipient
- Benefit of Maternity and New born baby cover available
- Mental illness coverage also available in the policy
- The plan also covers Modern day advanced treatments like Robotic surgeries, Stereo-tactic radio surgeries, etc
- Policy coverage can be extended after 70 years of age with paying 10% additional premium
Oriental Super Top-Up plan
3 months- 65 years
Rs3 lakh – Rs.30 lakhs
9.) Oriental Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana
This plan is designed for any Indian Emigrants going overseas for work related purpose,as well as Indian Citizens who have applied and obtained an emigration clearance as per the Emigrant Act,1983.
This plan provides accidental death and disability coverage to the insured while working overseas.
- Lump sum payout of 100% sum insured in case of accidental death of the individual.
- Lump sum payout of 100% sum insured when suffering from permanent total disablement due to accident.
- This plan also covers the cost of hospitalization under family floater basis in the event of accident related hospitalization.
- Maternity coverage available to the insured female under the policy.
- The policy covers the repatriation expenses in the event of demise of the insured individual.
- Air transportation cost of the attendant and insured covered in case of death or disability.
10.) Oriental Health of Privileged Elders (HOPE)
Oriental’s Health of Privileged plan is exclusively designed for individuals above the age 60 of years,this plan provides coverage towards specific illnesses or conditions in the policy that are prone due to old age.
The plan provides coverage for accidental injury and multiple treatments such as cardiovascular diseases,chronic renal failure, cancer, orthopedic diseases and more.
- Covers in-patient hospitalization,domiciliary hospitalization,ambulance expense,etc
- This plan also covers alternative treatments like Ayush.
- Covers 30 days pre and 60 days post hospitalization expenditure
- This policy covers only specified illness in the policy and pays a percentage of Sum assured on the covered condition or illness.
Oriental Insurance Health of Privileged Elders (HOPE)
60 years onward
Rs 1 lakh – Rs 5lakh
11.) Arogya Sanjeevani Policy-Oriental Insurance
This is a standard Health Insurance policy that is designed to cover Hospitalization Expenses for In-Patient Care or Day Care Treatment incurred for treatment of an Illness/ Injury sustained.
This plan can be availed on an individual or a family floater basis as well.
- Covers inpatient hospitalization,multiple daycare treatments, pre and post hospitalization charges, etc.
- Cumulative bonus of 5% of Sum Insured,Max up to 50% during claim free years.
- Specified modern and advanced treatments up to 50% of sum insured.
- Dental treatment and plastic surgery covered, if medically necessitated due to disease and injury.
- AYUSH Treatment covered up to sum insured.
- Life-long renewals allowed with no exit age.
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy-Oriental Insurance
3months – 65 years
Rs. 1 lakh – Rs 20 lakhs
12.) Overseas Mediclaim Policy (E&S)
This plan is designed for individuals who are traveling abroad for Education or Employment ,it protects them against any travel or health hazard that can happen overseas.
- Covers medical expenses in case of an accident or illness
- Coverage for mental, nervous and emotional disorders is limited to 30 days continuous in-hospital expenses
- Coverage against accidental death or Permanent Total Disablement due to accident.
- Covers the cost of repatriation in case of death of the insured.
13.) Oriental Jan Arogya Bima Policy
This is a special plan designed for lower income families of the country to provide them with standard health car coverage at a low premium cost.
- Covers medical expense and inpatient hospitalization
- Cover domiciliary treatment expenses
- Pays Diagnostic Materials and X-Ray, Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Cost of Pacemaker, Artificial Limbs & Cost of organ
- Coverage for room rent,ICU charges, nursing and boarding charges.
- The policy term is of 1 year
Oriental Jan Arogya Bima Policy
3months – 70 years
14.) Oriental Dengue Kavach
Oriental’s Dengue kavach policy provides the insured individual lump sum benefit of 100% sum insured on the first positive diagnosis of Dengue fever.
You can also include to cover your family under this policy.
Note:- this is only a benefit based policy,it does not cover the cost hospitalization.
- Receive lump sum benefit on the first positive diagnosis of dengue
- Waiting period of thirty days from the beginning of the policy
Oriental Dengue Kavach policy
18 years-65 years
Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 20,000
15.) Oriental Critical Illness Policy
As the name suggests, this policy is crafted to secure the insured against listed critical illnesses or conditions in the policy. Under this the insured will receive 100% lump sum benefit on his first diagnosis of any of the specified life threatening illnesses or conditions such as cancer of specified severity, first heart attack, open heart surgery, paralysis, stroke and more
This plan comes under 2 variants- plan A and Plan B
- Plan A- covers 11 critical illnesses
- Plan B- covers 22 critical illnesses
- 100% sum insures on first diagnose of any of the specified illness or conditions
- Medical Second Opinion Benefit max of up to Rs. 10,000
Oriental Critical Illness Policy
18 years – 65 years
Rs 2 lakh- Rs 50 lakh
16.) Oriental Corona Kavach and Group Corona Kavach
Corona Kavach policy offers to safeguard you against hospital expenditure incurred due to the treatment of Covid-19.
This plan can be availed on family floater as well as individual basis.
- This plan covers inpatient Hospitalizations,home care treatment incurred for treatment for Covid-19 during the policy period.
- Covers inpatient Ayush treatment.
- Covers 15 days pre and 30 days post hospitalization expenses.
- Daily cash benefit for each 24hours of hospitalization for treatment of corona virus.
- Covers room rent,ICU,oxygen,ventilator costs, etc.