How to Make Online Payments using RPLI Online Payments App?
In today’s era of digitization, the demand for safe and convenient payment options has become crucial in the insurance business. As it provide convenience to policyholders to renew their insurance policy on time. India Post’s Postal Life Insurance, a prominent name in the insurance industry has launched many such apps for the convenience of its customers.
In this article, we will talk about the online payment applications introduced by Postal Life Insurance and the steps to make premium payments. They are:
- Postinfo App by India Post
- India Post Payments Bank Mobile Banking (IPPB) Application
- India Post Official Website
Postinfo App by India Post
India Post introduced an online mobile application named Postinfo for its policyholders on the 11th of June 2015. This mobile application can be downloaded on both iOS and Android platforms.
This application provides customers with hassle-free access to multiple policy-related services such as grievance redressal, premium payment, policy monitoring, and more.
Steps to pay Rural Life Insurance Premium through Postinfo App
Now, let us guide you as to how you can make your Rural Life Insurance Policy premium through the Postinfo application:
Follow these simple steps to make the payment through the app:
- Step 1: Download the official Postinfo application by India Post on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Once the application is downloaded select the “Insurance” option.
- Step 3: Then click on the “Customer Login” tab.
- Step 4: Enter the correct “Customer ID”, “Password” and then click on “Log in”
- Step 5: Click on the “Payments” option and select the policy for which you want to make the payment.
- Step 6: Verify the policy details, check the premium amount, and click on “Pay Now.”
- Step 7: Choose your preferred payment gateway option and Select “Continue to Pay.” You can make the payment via a debit or credit card, UPI, net banking, PAYTM, etc.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Proceed to Payment.’ Once the payment is successfully made, you will receive a confirmatory message on your registered mobile number.
What are the services offered on the Postinfo App?
Below given are a few services that can availed by customers through the application:
- Premium Payments: As mentioned earlier, policyholders can make premium payments for their policies in a matter of minutes.
- Services Request: This feature allows policyholders to place various policy-related requests through the application. The concerned department of India Post will process the request and take necessary action to solve the issue. Customers can submit requests such as address change, tracking of postal documents, grievance redressal, and so on.
- Interest Calculator: This feature allows the policyholders to calculate the rate of interest they will receive on Recurring Deposits, Senior Citizens Savings Scheme, Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, Public Provident Fund, and so on.
- Post Office Search: This feature will allow the customer to locate the nearest postal office in their area or regional zone.
- Postage Calculator: This feature allows the customers to calculate the postage charges for sending their posts, mail, and parcels, depending on the location of region, weight, and dimensions of the package. This feature will assist the customers in estimating the cost of postal services and help them plan their finances accordingly.
India Post Payments Bank Mobile Banking (IPPB) App
India Post Office has launched an online mobile banking application for its customers in 2022. This application was launched with the main objective that the policyholders pay their Post Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) premiums easily online.
Steps to make Rural Life Insurance payments through IPPB Mobile Banking App
Follow the simple steps to pay your premiums with IPPB Mobile App:
- Step 1: Log into the India Post Payments Bank Mobile Application.
- Step 2: Click on “Post Office Services” and then select on “Postal Life Insurance.”
- Step 3: Then select the “Pay Premium” option.
- Step 4: Enter the policy number and date of birth. Then click on “Continue.”
- Step 5: Verify the policy details and premium amount and click on “Confirm”
- Step 6: Enter your “MPIN” and make the premium payment online.
Policyholders can also make premium payments by visiting the official branch, counter, or ATM centers of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB.)
How to activate Post Office Mobile Banking?
In order to use the IPPB Mobile Banking Application, the customers will have to active internet and mobile bank for their savings account with the post office.
Follow these simple steps to activate your online mobile banking with India Post:
- Step 1: Visit the nearest Post Office branch.
- Step 2: Request for the Internet and Mobile banking form.
- Step 3: Enter all the requested details and submit the form.
- Step 4: Your internet and mobile banking will be activated shortly.
- Step 5: Once you have completed the above formality. Download the official IPPB Mobile Banking App on your phone.
- Step 6: Enter your CIF ID under the username section, date of birth, mobile number, and CIF ID again. Then click on “Activate.”
- Step 7: You will receive a four-digit OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Activate.”
- Step 8: The final step would be to enter a new “MPIN” and click on “Submit.”
India Post Official Website
You can also make your Rural Life Insurance premium payments by visiting the official website of India Post. Follow these simple steps to make your premium payment online:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of India Post i.e www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Step 2: Select the “Postal Life Insurance” section.
- Step 3: Click on “OK” as you will be redirected to an external page of India Post.
- Step 4: Click on Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI)
- Step 5: Click on “Pay Postal Life Insurance Premium.” Enter all the details and make the premium payment online.