How safe is Max Life Insurance? (Top 4 points to remember)
If you are looking to purchase a life plan from Max Life Insurance, and are worried about the safety of the company, this article is for you. Here, we will highlight the top 4 aspects of Max Life Insurance that will give you a good idea about the safety of the company. Let’s begin.
Top 4 points to remember
Claim settlement ratio
This is one of the most important points to consider when you purchase a life/term plan. The claim settlement ratio of a company highlights the ratio of insurance claims serviced compared to the total claims made.
In simple words, if an insurance company gets 100 claims in a year, and passes 95 of those 100 claims, the claim settlement ratio of that insurance company is said to be 95%.
Max Life insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 99.34% as of 2022. This is the highest claim settlement of any life insurance company in India.
The higher the claim settlement ratio, the higher is the chance of your insurance claim getting serviced. Be cognizant of the claim settlement ratio of any insurance company before taking a policy.
Company history and pedigree
It is important for a policyholder to understand where an insurance company has come from. They must learn about the history, ethics, and ethos of a company before purchasing a policy. Let us highlight some of the aspects of Max Life’s history:
- Max Life Insurance is a JV between renowned Indian Bank Axis Bank and Max India Ltd. Both are quality companies in their own right with a rich history.
- Winner of the Gold Award for “The life insurance provider of the year” at Outlook Money Awards, 2020.
- Awarded as “One of India’s most trusted brands- 2022” by WCRC International.
A company has to be fundamentally sound and strong to meet its commitments towards its customers. Let us look at some of the most important fundamental aspects of Max Life:
- Max Life has a solvency ratio of 201%.
- The company has a conservation ratio of 85%.
- 99.34% claim settlement ratio.
- ₹ 1.7 lac crore assets under management (AUM).
Accessibility to policyholders
What good is an insurance company if it isn’t accessible to its policyholders? An insurance company should be widely accessible in case a policyholder wants to lodge a complaint or grievance, or even want customer support. This is one of the most important aspects that you should consider before buying a plan from a company. Let us look at the accessibility of Max Life.
- Max Life has 269 branches Pan-India. Locate the nearest branch here.
- Max Life has a toll-free customer care helpline @ 1860 120 5577
- A customer can also send an email to them at Service.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The company also has a comprehensive online portal where a customer can log-in and access a host of important information such as due premium dates, check payment history, make premium payments, check policy benefits & features, and more.
Are you looking for a new insurance policy or a policy renewal? Reach out to us and let us assist you.