Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card (Benefits, Fees, Eligibility)
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card offers a plethora of benefits that cater to various aspects of your lifestyle. From earning cashback on transactions to availing discounts on multiple products, this card has a lot of benefits to offer to its cardholders.
Table of Contents:
- Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Benefits
- How to apply for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card ?
- Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Eligibility
- Frequently Asked Questions
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Benefits
Following are the benefits offered by Axis Bank Flipkart credit card:
- Welcome Rewards: Axis Bank Flipkart credit card offers a host of welcome and activation benefits. It offers ₹500 worth of Flipkart voucher on the first transaction and a 50% discount up to ₹100 on the first Swiggy order.
- Cashback Rewards: Receive 5% cashback on purchases made on Flipkart. This credit card also offers 4% cashback on transactions made from preferred merchants like Cleartrip, Tata Play, etc. You can check out the complete list of merchants here.
- Airport Lounge Access: Axis Bank Flipkart credit card offers 4 complimentary lounge visits to selected airport lounges in India.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Avail 1% surcharge waiver on fuel purchases at all petrol pumps across the country. This offer is valid on transactions between ₹400 and ₹4000, with a maximum of ₹400 per billing cycle.
- Dinning Rewards: You can avail of a 15% discount up to ₹500 at over 10,000 partner restaurants across the country with EasyDiner.
- Convert Purchases into EMIs: You can convert any transaction above ₹2,500 into EMIs as per your preference.
How to apply for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card ?
Follow these simple steps to avail yourself of this card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Axis Bank. You can also directly click on this link to apply for the credit card. https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/flipkart-axisbank-credit-card/features-benefits
- Step 2: Fill out the requested details, like name, mobile number, monthly income proof, etc.
- Step 3: Your card eligibility will be validated once you have submitted the application.
- Step 4: You can check the application status online, or you can also visit the nearest branch to check the status.
Note: The credit card decision will be communicated within 21 days.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should be 18–70 years of age.
- The cardholder must be a resident or non-resident of India.
Following are the documents needed to apply for this credit card:
- Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver’s Licence
- PAN Card
- Telephone Bill
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Passport-sized photos
- Latest payslip
- Form 16
- IT return copy as proof of income
- PAN card photocopy
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Annual Charge: Less than ₹ 500 (waived off on spending ₹ 3.5 lakh in the previous year)
- Late Payment Charge: Less than 500: NIL (between ₹ 501 to ₹ 5,000: ₹ 500) | (Between ₹ 5,001 to ₹ 10,000: ₹ 750) | (Greater than ₹ 10,000: ₹ 1,200)
- Finance Charge: 3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹ 100
- Cash Withdrawal Fee: 2.5% (Min ₹ 500) of the cash amount
- Cheque Dishonor Fee: 2% of the payment amount Min: ₹ 450, Max ₹ 1500