Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card (Benefits, Fees, Eligibility)
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is a lifetime cashback credit card that is designed especially for members of Amazon Prime. This credit card offers numerous benefits to its customers, like cashback points, no annual or joining fees, and much more. In this article, we will talk about the card benefits, features, fees, and more.
Table of Contents:
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Benefits
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Fee and Charges
- How to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Eligibility
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Benefits
- Cashback Rewards: You can avail 5% cashback on all your purchases made on Amazon India or Amazon Prime. 3% cashback is offered on Amazon India, even if you are not a member of Amazon Prime. Also, earn 2% cashback on purchases made with preferred merchants on Amazon Pay.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Avail of a 1% waiver on fuel surcharge on all petrol pumps in India.
- No Annual Fee: Unlike most credit cards, Amazon Pay ICICI credit card do not charge any annual or joining fees.
- No-Cost EMI: No cost EMI facility is available on the credit card for purchases over ₹ 3000. The EMI tenure comes for a period of 3–6 months.
- Chip & Pin Safety: Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card comes with embedded microchip security that provides extra safety against duplication of cards. It provides an extra cushion of safety in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to keep transactions secure.
- Lifetime Reward Points: There is no time limit or expiration date for reward points earned on the card.
- Dinning Rewards: Avail of a discount of 15% at partner restaurants under the Culinary Treats programme.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Cashback Reward Structure
- Earn cashback of 3% on mobile, flight tickets, groceries, etc. on Amazon.
- Earn cashback of 2% on entertainment, food, health, etc. by paying through Amazon Pay.
- Earn cashback of 2% on recharges, utility bill payments, and adding money to Amazon Pay.
- Earn cashback of 1% on dining, gold, fuel, etc. by paying through Amazon Pay.
- Earn cashback of 20% up to ₹ 250 on the payment of your electricity bill.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Fee and Charges
Late Payment Fees
Less than ₹100: nil
₹ 100- ₹ 550: ₹ 100
₹ 501- ₹ 5000: ₹ 550
₹ 5001- ₹ 10,000: ₹ 550
₹ 10,001- ₹ 25,000: ₹ 750
₹ 25001- ₹ 50,000: ₹ 750
More than ₹ 50,000: ₹ 750
Overdue Interest on Extended Credit
Monthly 3.5%- 3.8%
Yearly 42%- 45%
Dishonor of Cheque
2% of Total amount due (Min ₹ 500)
Foreign Currency Transaction
3.5% Mark up fee
2.5% on the over limit amount
How to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card?
Follow these simple steps to apply for this credit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ICICI Bank i.e https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Cards’ section and select Amazon Pay ICICI credit card.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Apply Now’ button. You will be instantly directed to the official Amazon application.
- Step 4: Check your eligibility and apply accordingly. Your application will be validated by the bank.
- Step 5: Once approved, you will receive the credit card.
Note: To track the application status, you can call Customer Care at 1800 102 0123 from your registered mobile number.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Eligibility
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 to 60 years.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed.
- The minimum income required is around ₹ 25,000– ₹ 35,000.
You will need the following documents to be eligible for the credit card:
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter’s ID, Driving License, Passport sized photographs
- Address Proof: Passport, Electricity bill, Gas bill, and Driver’s License
- Income Proof:Income Tax Reports, Salary slip of past 2 months