Indian Bank Net Banking ( Features, Fund Transfer, Login & More)
With Indian Bank’s net banking services, customers can make use of a wide range of banking activities right from the comfort of their homes. Users can now avail themselves of several facilities, like making online payments, viewing account transactions, opening fixed deposits, and more.
In this article, we will talk about the following:
- Features of Indian Bank Net Banking
- How to Transfer Funds through Indian Bank Internet Banking?
- Indian Bank Net Bank Registration Process
- Indian Bank Net Banking Login Process
- How to Reset Indian Bank Net Banking Password?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Features of Indian Bank Net Banking
- Fund Transfer: Indian Bank’s net banking services give its customers the convenient facility to transfer funds from their bank account to a third party bank account using the NEFT or RTGS process.
- Account-related facilities Users can access their bank accounts, check balances, view transaction history, add or modify nominees via net banking.
- Cheque related services: Customers can perform check related services like stop payments issued by cheque, raise a cheque book request, and more.
- Open Fixed Deposits: Account holders can easily open fixed or recurring deposits with internet banking. Account holders can also prematurely withdraw the FDs online.
- Bill Payments: Account holders can make bill payments online like electricity charges, mobile charges, water charges, and so on.
- Opening of Account: Users can open various types of accounts online, such as LC accounts, NPS accounts, PPS accounts, Open e-purse accounts, etc.
- Added facilities: Indian Bank’s net banking services enable users to avail of various services like Downloading Form 16A, E-filing of Income tax, ASBA applications, and much more.
How to Transfer Funds through Indian Bank Internet Banking?
Follow these simple steps to easily transfer funds to other accounts using the NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS processes:
- Step 1: Login to the official net banking portal i.e https://www.netbanking.indianbank.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Fund Transfer’ option.
- Step 3: Select your preferred mode of payment.
- Step 4: Click ‘Fund Transfer to Account’ and enter the beneficiary’s account details accurately. Verify the details once again and click ‘Confirm.’
- Step 5: Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number. The funds will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
Indian Bank Net Banking Registration Process
Follow these simple steps given below to avail yourself of net banking facilities with Indian Bank:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the bank, i.e, https://www.netbanking.indianbank.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘ Login Button’ and then select ‘ New User’.
- Step 3: Enter the requested details, like the CIF or account number, registered mobile number. Then click on ‘Submit.’
- Step 4: You will receive an OTP at the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP for further verification.
- Step 5: Now enter the account details and the requested information.
- Step 6: Choose the type of facility you want to avail of. Now, create a strong login and password for net banking.
- Step 7: Choose any two of the security questions and mention the answers. Then select the type of activation mode. There are two options: users can activate internet banking through an Indian Bank ATM card or by visiting the nearest branch.
- Step 8: To activate net banking through an ATM card, agree to the terms and conditions and enter the ATM card details on the next page.
Download the application form and submit it to the nearest branch to activate net banking.
Note: Once the bank verification is completed, Your net banking account will be activated within 24 hours.
Indian Bank Net Banking Login Process
Follow the simple steps to login into your net banking account with Indian Bank:
- Step 1: Go to the net banking page of Indian Bank or directly click on this link to visit the portal. https://www.netbanking.indianbank.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- Step 2: Select the ‘Individual’ or ‘Corporate’ section accordingly under the ‘Login’ tab.
- Step 3: Enter the correct username and password and then click on ‘Login.’
- Step 4: You will be successfully logged into the net banking account instantly.
How to Reset Indian Bank Net Banking Password?
Follow these simple steps to change or reset your password:
- Step 1: Log in to your online net banking account. You can directly click on this link to log in https://www.netbanking.indianbank.in/jsp/startIB.jsp
- Step 2: Enter your USER ID and password.
- Step 3: Now, select ‘Forgot Login Password’ on the next page.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page. Now click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Step 5: Enter the requested details like username, password, account number, mobile number, and so on. Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Submit.’
- Step 6: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP. Now, set up a new password and initiate the request.
- Step 7: The password has been successfully set.