Bandhan Bank Net Banking (New User Registration, Login & More)
With Bandhan Bank’s net banking services, customers can make use of a wide range of banking activities right from the comfort of their homes. Account holders can now avail themselves of several facilities, like online payments, modifying nominees, creating fixed or recurring deposits, and much more.
In this article, we will talk about the following:
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking New User Registration
- Features of Bandhan Banking Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking Login Process
- How to Reset Bandhan Bank Net Banking Password?
- mBandhan App
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bandhan Bank New User Registration
Bandhan Bank’s net banking services are extremely easy to use. Follow the simple steps given below to register:
- Step 1: Visit the official net banking page of the bank, or directly click on this link https://bandhanbankonline.com/netbanking/
- Step 2: Click on ‘Continue to Login’ on the home page.
- Step 3: To register yourself, click on ‘New User Sign Up.’ Then select the type of activation mode. There are two options given: users can activate internet banking through an Bandhan Bank ATM card or by visiting the nearest branch.
- Step 4: To activate net banking through an ATM card, agree to the terms and conditions. Then enter the ATM card details on the next page. Or, download the application form and submit it to the nearest branch to activate by visiting the branch.
- Step 5: Enter the requested customer details, like the CIF and reference number. Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Continue.’
- Step 6: You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit.’
- Step 7: Create a strong Net Banking login and password. Re-enter the password and click on ‘Continue.’
- Step 8: You will be successfully registered. You can now avail of Bandhan Bank’s net banking facilities anytime.
Features of Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- Fund Transfer: Customers can transfer funds from their bank account to a third party bank account using the NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS processes.
- Account-related services: Account holders can access their bank accounts, check balances, view transaction history, and modify nominees.
- Value Added Services: It also enable users to avail of services like managing account passwords, blocking debit cards in case of emergencies and a lot more.
- Cheque related services: Customers can perform cheque related services such as raising a cheque book request, stopping cheque payment, tracking cheque status, and so on.
- Create Fixed or Recurring Deposits: Customers can easily open fixed or recurring deposits with internet banking. Users can now also prematurely withdraw the FDs online.
- Pay Utility Bills: Account holders can make bill payments online for things like electricity charges, mobile charges, water charges, and so on.
Bandhan Bank Net Banking Login Process
Follow the simple steps to login into your Net Banking account with Bandhan Bank:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the bank or directly click on this link: https://bandhanbank.com/.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Individual’ or ‘Corporate’ section accordingly under the ‘Login’ tab.
- Step 3: Enter the ‘User ID’ and then click on ‘Continue to Login.’
- Step 4: Now, enter the registered phone number and password.
- Step 5: Click the ‘Validate’ option to generate an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP to successfully login to your account.
How to Reset Bandhan Bank Net Banking Password?
Follow these simple steps to change or reset your password:
- Step 1: Visit the official page of the net banking portal.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Forgot password’ tab on the homepage.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page. Now enter the requested details, such as the user ID and registered mobile number. Click on ‘Submit.’
- Step 4: Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number for verification.
- Step 5: You can change or create a new login password.
Account holders can also avail of net banking services through the bank’s official mobile banking app, called mBandhan App. It enables users to perform online transactions, access their account details, view transaction history, and more.
How to activate the mBandhan Mobile Application?
Follow these simple steps to activate the app:
- Step 1: Download the official mBandhan App on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Enter your registered mobile number in the application.
- Step 3: Now, click on ‘Register Now’ to activate mobile banking facilities.
- Step 4: You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP for verification.
- Step 5: Enter your Bandhan bank debit card details. Now, create a strong login ID, password, and MPIN.
- Step 6: Use the MPIN and password to login to the banking app.
Pro-tip: Do not share the MPIN and password with anyone.