Learn about Universal Sompo General Insurance (Simple Guide)
Universal Sompo General Insurance Company was founded in 2007. The company provides health insurance plans like Corona Rakshak Insurance, Corona Kavach Insurance, Complete Health Insurance, Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance and Super Health Insurance. The company has over 86 branches pan india and has settled over 90% of all claims made, and is associated with over 4000 network hospitals across the nation.
The company has also won the award for Best Customer Service Provider of the Year 2016 by Annual India Insurance summit & Awards .
Universal Sompo General Insurance Plans
Universal Sompo – Complete HealthCare Insurance Family Floater Basic insurance policy covers everything from OPD expenses, organ donor expenses, home treatment, ayush treatment expenses, among others. The company also has around 4647 cashless network hospitals across the country.
Additional benefits and features
- 100% cover restoration
- No claim bonus (up to 50%)
- Outpatient expenses covered upto a maxiumum of INR 7500
- Ambulance charges (up to INR 1000)
- 30 days pre-hospitalization expenses
- 60 day post-hospitalization expenses
- Organ donor expense (up to INR 100000)
- OPD coverage
- Recovery allowance, including benefits of maximum INR 10000 incase of hospitalization of greater than 10 days
- Free health checkup after 2 claim free years
- Home treatment upto INR 100000
- Ayush treatment upto a max of 100000
Policy exclusions include drug/alcohol related abuse, self-inflicted damage, non-medical expenses, cosmetic surgery, birth defects, hazardous sports,HIV/AIDS,STDs, genetic issues, mental problems,dental care, eye disorders, admin charges and war damage.